You can request a return authorization number (RA#) by calling our customer service team at 920-788-0220 during our standard business hours.
Step 1: Call us to obtain a return authorization number (RA#). When you call please have your order/reference number available. As long as the product you are requesting to return meets our Return Policy guidelines your return will be approved.
Step 2: Repackage the item and prepare it to be sent back. You have 15 days from the day the RA is issued to return your merchandise, so please be sure to get the return shipped at your earliest convenience. We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
Step 3: Label and ship the product back. Be sure the return product is labeled properly with your first and last name. Don't forget to label the package with return authorization (RA#) we've provided you. You have the option of using the carrier of your choise to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. You are responsible for the cost of return shipping. Returns should be shipped to the following address:
Ken's Sports Inc
Attn: Returns (RA# XXXX)
W2520 County Rd JJ
Kaukauna, WI 54130
Step 4: Once we have received the returned item we will inspect and issue a refund. Please allow 3-7 business days for us to process the return once it has arrived to us. From the date the refund is issued it may take an additional 3-7 days for the refunded amount to be reflected in your account.
- Ken's Sports (Snowmobile Track Warehouse) will not accept returned goods without prior approval in the form of a return authorization (RA#). Packages sent to us without a valid RA# will be refused.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Return request must be made within 15 days of delivery of your item.
- You are responsible for all shipping cost associated with getting your order back to Ken's Sports (Snowmobile Track Warehouse).
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Need to make an exchange? After you've contacted us for your return authorization (RA#), simply place a new order for the replacement item you'd like to get. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new item fast!
- Alternatively, if you'd like to wait to receive the refund for your returned item, and then purhcase the replacement item you may. However, we can not hold any inventory in the interim.
- You are still respnsible for return shipping cost on your original order back to us, and any shipping that may be associated with getting the replacement item.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been installed or "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear,dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned.
Electronics, Decals, Hard Parts
- All electronic items are non-returnable, there are no exceptions to this.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
- All stickers, decals and emblems are non-returnable.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- Warranty does not cover any cost of shipping in the event that an item is recalled or needs to be sent back for repairs. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item to us if necessary, and in most cases we will then cover the cost of shipping you the repaired item or replacement.
- Ken's Sports (Snowmobile Track Warehouse) does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Damaged or Lost Items
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, SpeeDee). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a call!
- We can be reached by phone at 920-788-0220 or contact us with a message through the website